Updated for 2021!
It’s almost here! That holiday most known for chocolate, hearts and everything pink. You guessed it, I am talking about Valentine’s Day. Although it is fun to buy hearts full of candy and give an over abundance of hugs and kisses, why not try something new this year!
After reviewing what NJ has to offer families to celebrate Valentine’s Day, we have put together a list of some wonderful educational programs your kids will LOVE! It is so important for kids to continue to be exposed to educational experiences outside of school. Here are some events that are so fun that kids won’t even realize they are learning!
Brain Boosting Events to Celebrate Valentine’s Day in NJ
Virtual Crafting with Michaels Craft Stores:
- Kids Club Online: Make Your Own Big Gem Painted Valentine – January 26 5pm.
- Kids Club Online: Pearlier Valentine’s – January 28 5pm.
- Kids Club Online: Love Bugs – February 2 5pm.
- National Online Class: Glitter Heart Canvas – February 3 5pm.
- Kids Club Online: You are A-Mazing – February 11 5pm.
Painting with a Twist:
- Mommy/Daddy and Me Virtual Valentine’s Paint – February 14 10am at Painting with a Twist in Montville.
- Mommy/Daddy and Me Unicorn Set – January 10 4pm at Painting with a Twist in Holmdel.
- KIDS Baby Unicorn – January 22 4pm at Painting with a Twist in Holmdel.
Let’s Paint Love – January 29 6pm at Color Me Mine in Denville.
My Little Man & Me: Valentine’s Day Party – February 6 1pm-3pm at Liberty Hall Museum in Union.
Kids Can Cook: Cooking with Love (Virtual and Onsite) – February 10-11 4pm-5:30pm at Reeves-Reed Arboretum.
February Walk-In Event – February 12 6pm-8pm at Chef It Up in Toms River and Mount Olive.
4th Annual Chocolate Walk – February 13 5pm-9pm in Mullica Hill.
Lowe’s DIY Kids Workshop: Heart Vase Kit – February 13-14 at Lowe’s.
Know of another Valentine’s Day event in NJ for families? Share it with us in the comments below and we will add it to our list!
Don’t miss these amazing maple sugaring events in NJ too!